Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Good Week

Friday wasn't so bad after all. That's a huge relief! My diaphragm calmed down and I just had a teeny bit of nausea and just felt generally tired and unsettled. And bloated. Yesterday was better and today I felt downright good!

I spent a good part of the day reading the blog of a friend's experience dealing with breast cancer. I've read about 5 months worth, think I'll continue it tomorrow. Now I'm sitting here drooling after a visit from Deborah, who gave me the loveliest and longest foot massage ever!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, foot massage! And as a copy editor, I agree with the general principle put forth by Sarah of limiting exclamation points (I often nuke them out of stuff I edit). But in a personal blog such as this, I personally have no problem with a looser approach. That is, as long as you don't start putting them all in a row, cuz look how annoying that would be!!!!!

    ReplyDelete