Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hawaii or Bust

We're off!  Being in a house overlooking the ocean with a bunch of friends is just what I need!  We'll be with Maria, Cicada, Z'ev, Matt, Larnie, Bodil, Liv, Pat and the birthday boy, Keith.    The MD said it was OK to be in the ocean a little, but I should avoid the pool.  Hmmm.  I guess that's better than nothing.  

We've been planning this trip to celebrate Keith's 55th birthday for about a year.  It's very strange that it landed in the 2 week window that was available between the follow up appt. with the MD and the time they want me to start chemotherapy.  The EXACT time, to the day.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope your time away with friends is refreshing and reassuring. You are a beacon of light in this world and I look forward to seeing that beacon in full force when you return:)

    big loves, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to that house very much.

    ReplyDelete