Thursday, August 13, 2015

6 months later... Good news!

Last week I did a PET scan, and this week got back some fabulous results!

IMPRESSION:

1. Previously demonstrated hypermetabolic lesions in the liver and retroperitoneum have resolved. Findings are compatible with complete metabolic response. 

My ca125 numbers had remained low over the last 6 months, so things were looking really promising, but getting this scan result really lets me exhale and relax.  I have an oncologist appointment in a few weeks, and I'm guessing we'll just go back to monitoring, with more and more time between visits the farther out we go.  :)  I am so thrilled!!

5 comments:

  1. I join you in being thrilled! What a great early birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join you in being thrilled! What a great early birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'm so glad. And belated Happy Birthday.

    Mary Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! So glad to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful body and we love the news. Hugs
    Brendan and Marie

    ReplyDelete