Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bucket List

Well, I haven't actually made one, but if I had, going to Costa Rica would be on it. And I'd be able to cross it off the list after this Thursday when our plane lands in San Jose. Yes! I'm heading to Costa Rica with my friend Laura! The day after tomorrow! We are going to be mainly on the Caribbean coast down by Panama, and we'll do some side trips from there. I'm not a super adventurous traveler, so this is definitely pushing my boundaries, but I think that may be part of why I'm doing it to begin with. Cancer certainly has shifted my perspective. I used to feel almost like I'd be here forever, but now I'm setting my sights on making it to the 5 year mark. And I'm one of the worst procrastinators I know! So there are a lot of things I've always wanted to do, have been meaning to do, etc. and now I know that now is the time to do them.

3 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic trip! You have a great perspective on life and are making things happen. I look forward to hearing all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I hope you had a great trip. I wanna get some of your amazing photography out there in the world. Let's do it.

    x carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Annabelle,
    How was Costa Rica!? Hope you guys had a fabulous time. Would love to hear from you, I wish you lots of love.
    ~violet

    ReplyDelete